LLC "MANDARIN" dos not collect or process personal data on their website www.mandarinbank.com
other than data and information voluntarily provided by a person (by sending an e- e-mail, filling out forms through a chat window etc.), and providing a person-selected distance service, with the person expressing explicit, unambiguous and voluntary consent to the data processing and only for the purposes for which the person has consented. Any information provided by a person in this way is not accessible to third parties and is used only by LLC "MANDARIN" for the purposes for which the person has agreed. Data collected
LLC "MANDARIN" collects following data:
- Personal identification (Name, Surname, email address, phone number, etc.);
- Financial information (bank account and payment car number etc.)
- Information about transaction including information about parties of the transaction, time and place of the transaction, transferred amounts, devices used, method of payment and other information regarding transaction;
- Information about the sections of the website visited;
- Information about the site a person visits before visiting the website;
- Information about the browser that the person used when visiting the website;
- Information about the resolution installed on the person's computer screen.
- Information about the operating system of the personal computer;
- Information about the IP address used by the person to access the website. How do we collect data
Data is collected and processed when person:
- Registers online;
- Use or view website via cookies;
- Fill out queries, comments, complaints via website or email address;
- Contacts Company via email or phone; Usage of data
This data is required to provide services including transaction processing, ensure the operation of LLC "MANDARIN" sites, compiling statistics for the purpose of making the web site relevant and user-friendly to LLC "MANDARIN" clients. LLC "MANDARIN" do not identify individuals without the consent of the individual, and do not associate a person with any of the above-mentioned parameters. LLC "MANDARIN" will not transfer data to any other person, for any reason whatsoever, without individual consent of the person, other than for the purpose of providing LLC "MANDARIN" services to the person.
In order to provide the services of LLC "MANDARIN", the personal data obtained will be forwarded to the following companies upon persons consent:
- Limited Liability Company "Mandarin Baltic"(Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "Mandarin Baltic"),
reg. No. 40203208744, Adddress DzirnavuStreet, 86/88-21, Riga, Latvia LV-1050;
- Limited Liability Company "Transact Pro"
(Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību "Transact Pro"), Reg. No. 41503033127, Address Krišjāņa ValdemāraStreet 62, Riga, Latvia, LV-1013. Storing data
Company takes reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, theft, misuse and other alterations.
All information obtained, in whole or in part, will be retained for up to six months or until termination of an established contractual relationship or service (such as information on available services, private offers and terms). Marketing
Company may use data to send marketing information. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. Data protection rights
Every user is entitled to the following data protection rights: The right to access
– the right to request copies of your personal data. You may be charged a fee for this service. The right to rectification
–the right to request to correct any information that is inaccurate; the right to request to complete the information that is incomplete. The right to erasure
– the right to request to erase personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing
–the right to request to restrict the processing of personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing
–the right to object to processing of personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability
–the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond to you in one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] Privacy policies of other websites